Eco Expo Asia online edition has opened with international and domestic pavilions and a 3D virtual tour to explore
20 novembre 2020
Eco Expo Asia’s 2020 online edition has opened, welcoming the latest eco-related exhibits in five categories, from over 100 exhibitors and six country and region pavilions. At the digital fair, 30% of the exhibits are eco-friendly products, while 70% are eco tech solutions or professional services. On top of a range of online exhibitors from an assortment of sectors, there’s also a dedicated 3D virtual booth area to explore, showcasing some of the latest green initiatives being implemented in Hong Kong. The digital fair will run until 27 November 2020.
This year’s edition features six international and domestic pavilions, creating a comprehensive sourcing experience for online buyers. Pavilions participating at Eco Expo Asia include:
- Hong Kong Pavilion: 16 exhibitors will form the pavilion to display technologies and solutions for the treatment of air, waste, waste oil, wastewater and recycling. In addition, companies offering professional services such as environmental consultancy and monitoring, circular economy solutions, energy efficiency audits and environmental certification services will be on offer.
- Guangzhou Pavilion: a total of 21 exhibitors will showcase technologies such as: wastewater management solutions, chemical and hazardous waste treatments, solid waste treatments and waste-to-energy incineration, as well as deodorant and disinfectant products.
- Korea Pavilion: will feature 10 companies offering a range of eco products including: energy-efficient industrial blowers, vegan fashion accessories, organic food and beverages, eco-friendly houseware and cleaning items.
- Canada Pavilion: with support from the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong, the pavilion will return with 15 companies specialising in: cleantech and green buildings, eco-friendly fuel, food waste technology, wastewater and sludge treatment, advanced battery energy storage systems, new structural composite building components, thermal soil remediation, smart off-grid power technology and more.
- Shenzhen Pavilion: will be formed by six companies exhibiting solutions for: wastewater treatment, sewage and water quality monitoring, odour management and leachate treatment.
- Jiangsu Pavilion: 11 companies construct the pavilion presenting electronic systems for air and water treatment facilities, insulation materials, biodegradable and eco-friendly materials for household items, eco-friendly textiles and artificial grass.
Meanwhile, The Environment Bureau of the HKSAR Government has produced a new 3D virtual booth where exhibitors can promote their brands and products. A feature of the booth – the Hong Kong • GO Green virtual tour – invites participants to explore the regions green initiatives in three key areas: New Community Recycling Network, Recycling Facilities and Green High-tech. In keeping with the trend for new digital exhibition solutions, the immersive experience introduces the latest waste management facilities as well as virtual reality demonstrations of cutting-edge noise reduction systems.
Quality exhibitors showcase innovative technologies
New, exciting and pioneering eco solutions and products are accessible from a range of exhibitors. Some exhibitors to highlight include:
- Ecool Air Co Limited, Hong Kong: are sole and exclusive distributors of the ECA Ultraviolet Disinfection System of reticulated water in water tanks. The system eliminates legionella and kills various micro biological organisms in water of water cooling towers and drinking water supply systems.
- EcoPark, Hong Kong: provides long-term land at affordable costs and a whole package of amenities for use by the recycling industry with a view to alleviating the expenditure of recyclers on infrastructure. EcoPark endeavours to promote the recycling of waste into resources, and by returning recyclable materials to the production line and the consumption loop, to promote the development of the circular economy.
- Turbowin Company Limited, Korea: offers energy-efficient and reliable air solutions with up to 57.4% energy-saving efficiency, benefiting more than two billion people in 70 different countries. Especially in areas with high electricity bills or with unstable power supply, Turbowin's products have great ROI.
- Shenzhen Qing Valley Environmental Technology Co. Ltd, China: possess the advanced system treatment technology in treatment of sewage and waste gas. They advocate green and environmentally friendly biological protection solutions and have established technical cooperation relations with many universities and institutes worldwide.
- Ampd Energy Limited, Hong Kong: driven by a vision of an emission free future for construction, their core product – the Ampd Enertainer – is a battery system designed specifically to power large plant equipment on construction sites without diesel and is currently in commercial deployment with various contractors in Hong Kong.
- Biozone Scientific International Limited, Hong Kong: a global pioneer in the research, development and manufacture of air purification systems, with clients across a broad range of industries, such as hospitals, industrial sites, public transport, offices, commercial kitchens and more.
Register for Eco Expo Asia at Autumn Sourcing Week | ONLINE here: https://bit.ly/30JRyvb
Eco Expo Asia 2020 has joined Autumn Sourcing Week | ONLINE, taking place from 16 – 27 November. The fair is jointly organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd and co-organised by the Environment Bureau of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Government. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit https://asw.hktdc.com.