SIBT & SSHT 2020 launch In-Matching business facilitation programme ahead of next week’s fairs
21 agosto 2020
Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology and Shanghai Smart Home Technology will be held in halls W3 to W5 of the Shanghai New International Expo Centre from 2 – 4 September 2020. This year, the organisers will launch a new business matching programme In-Matching during the fairs, allowing exhibitors and visitors to engage in business dialogue onsite. Leading industry brands will showcase smart building, smart home, smart office and smart parking products and solutions for a range of applications.
Ms Lucia Wong, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said: “Firstly, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the industry for their ongoing support and trust they have always shown us.
By taking advantage of domestic policies on smart homes and smart buildings, the industry has been engaging in R&D, seeking breakthroughs and innovative applications, building unique advantages and creating new opportunities. As always, but especially so in this time of great change, we will closely follow the developments of the industry, interpret the latest trends, and play our part in assisting companies in this sector to spur development in the Chinese and global markets.”
Leading international and domestic exhibitors sign up for In-Matching
In order to ensure greater business cooperation in the smart technology industry, In-Matching is designed as a business exchange platform that accurately matches supply and demand between high-quality exhibitors and specially invited buyers.
Buyers interested in participating in In-Matching and their needs include:
- Red Star Macalline Home Furnishing Group Co Ltd: smart parking and home furnishing suppliers.
- Shimao Real Estate: new products such as smart lighting systems and smart community solutions.
- China Mobile (Shanghai) Industry Research Institute: 5G-oriented smart parking technology and city-level parking solutions.
- Jiaxing Huazhang Real Estate Co Ltd: whole-house intelligent control systems
Exhibitors intending to participate in the platform and their requirements include:
- Schneider Electric (China) Company Limited Shanghai Branch: seeking real estate developers and ecosystem partners, IoT platform software suppliers, system integrators, smart campus operators, property managers and more.
- Lenovo: looking for ISV (independent software developers) and SI (system service integrators) for those requiring an intelligent transformation of their business.
- CAV SMART HOME: experts and founders of home entertainment and smart audio-visual systems.
- Legrand Huizhou Company: intend to cooperate with system integrators with design and construction capabilities.
- Xiamen Leelen Technology Co Ltd: looking for agents to represent them across China.
- We Link Park Co Ltd: seeking agents, system integrator suppliers and end users in the field of smart security.
More information about In-Matching can be found here: https://shanghai-intelligent-building-technology.hk.messefrankfurt.com/shanghai/en/exhibitor-services.html#inmatching. For further information about the trade fairs, please visit the official website.
SIBT is organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, Shanghai Hongshan Exhibition Service Co Ltd, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade – Shanghai Pudong Sub-Branch and The Intelligent Engineering Branch of China Exploration & Design Association. The organisers of SSHT are Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, Shanghai Hongshan Exhibition Service Co Ltd, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade – Shanghai Pudong Sub-Branch and China Smart Home Industry Alliance.
The two fairs will take place from 2 – 4 September 2020 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. SIBT and SSHT are both headed by the biennial Light + Building event in Frankfurt, Germany. The next edition will take place from 13 – 18 March 2022.
Messe Frankfurt also organises a series of light and building technology exhibitions in Asia including Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology, Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition and Shanghai International Lighting Fair. The company's light and building technology trade fairs also extend to markets in Argentina, India, Thailand, Russia, the UAE and other countries and regions.
For more information on Light + Building shows worldwide, please visit www.light-building.com/brand. To learn more about SSHT and SIBT, please visit www.building.messefrankfurt.com.cn or email email@example.com.